Lake George outlet?

Hi Mandyfin----The Lake George Outlet is small compared to others I've been to. However, they do get FP deletes. I haven't been in a few weeks, but the last time I was there they had Julias and some other bags, but nothing I was interested in. You could call ahead and see what they have. If you are willing to drive the extra, the Lee, MA is bigger and may have a few more FP deletes. Is there something specific you are looking for? I live about 40 minutes from the outlet.

Hi Mandyfin----The Lake George Outlet is small compared to others I've been to. However, they do get FP deletes. I haven't been in a few weeks, but the last time I was there they had Julias and some other bags, but nothing I was interested in. You could call ahead and see what they have. If you are willing to drive the extra, the Lee, MA is bigger and may have a few more FP deletes. Is there something specific you are looking for? I live about 40 minutes from the outlet.

where is this Lee, MA ?? is it close to boston ?

Lee, MA is about 45 minutes east of Albany, NY. You might consider stopping in Lake George on your way south to see what is there, and if you don't find what you want, head to Lee, MA.

I was in Lake George today and they had quite a few croc pieces, one being the Hampton Flap. They also had Madison Carryalls including one in Cinnamon. There were also Alexandras, Julias, and Poppy.

I know this is an old thread, just wondering, has anyone been to the Lake George outlet lately? What was there? I'll be going at the end of the week and I am really looking forward to it. thanks!