BH... price increase?

iccug15

Nov 29, 2006
does anyone know if the batignolles horizontal is going to be included in the price increase? i'm really debating on whether or not i should get it now, especially since eluxury is offering free shipping this month. :nuts:

Does anyone know if there will be a price increase on the Speedy 30/35? I am planning on buying it, but now I am thinking buying it before februari. And does anybody know exactly how much the increase is????

i heard ten percent. but domt quote me, i may be confused with chanel or something...

Yes, but I don't think it is across the board -I think certain items are afffected by the price increase - now as far as if the BH is affected? I don't know, it wasn't affected in the last price increase.

I have one and abosultely LOVE mine!! You should definitely buy yours now and then remember to use ****** - and then you can save an addl 3% or is it 4% - too!!!! Plus, the FREE shipping on ELUX!!!

:yes:

No one knows for sure which items will be included in the price increase. If you have been considering the Batignolles Horizontal, I would encourage you to get it now (especially considering the fact that it wasn't included in the last price increase). As popular as it is, I think the price will go up this time. Imagine how annoyed you would be if you went to purchase it sometime in February and it was $80 higher! Yikes! I personally own the BH and I think that it's a good investment.

What? Another increase? Is it confirmed? My SA didn't know anything last week.

No it is not confirmed, but everyone on this board has been talking about a price increase for awhile - although many have talked to their SA's and they all have said they know nothing about a price increase either!! So who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused1: