Is the Python Cerf still available?

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
I am finding myself obsessed with exotics lately and have found some beautiful photos of the Chanel cerf tote in python. Is this bag still available or do I need to look at resellers and ebay? If anyone sees one, please pm me. Thanks!

Jennifer

Thanks, everyone. I am assuming it is sold out, but here is a photo in black. I am most interested in black or silver in the shape/size shown below.

Jennifer

attachment.php

Thanks for the suggestion, TDTC. I saw that tote as well but really prefer the color and style of the cerf. I always seem to find myself falling in love with discontinued items. Hopefully it will pop up online one day!

Jennifer

Thanks, everyone. I am assuming it is sold out, but here is a photo in black. I am most interested in black or silver in the shape/size shown below.

Jennifer

The only silver python executive I've ever seen is owned by our own Larkie. I've yet to see one on eBay for resale. I think you'll have letter luck finding a black one. Best of luck.

Thanks for the lead, littlediva! Now I need to think hard about the price tag. For some reason, I thought these were around $4K, but it is $6295. Maybe I saw a sale price somewhere?

Jennifer

I have seen the bag in person and it is lovely. They even have it in a glass display so no one can easily touch it!

No influence regarding the ever increasing Chanel prices G&SMommy... At least you can avoid the sales tax?????? And the python is in my opinion worth the $$.

Keep us posted.