Should I Sell My NF?

Jessica1981

Aug 24, 2010
I've had the mono nf gm for over a year. It's well used but still in great condition. I'm thinking of selling it to fund another bag. Yoogi's Closet offered to buy it for $325-375. I paid $798 for it. I think what they offered is pretty low but I'm not sure how often I'll be using my nf again. Should I keep it or sell it?

ETA: Gentle reminder to all that there's no selling/buying/trading on tPF. Thank you and good luck with your decision!

Last edited by a moderator:
Same boat, Yoogi's offered me something like $525 for my $1300 Hampstead MM. I was like :confused1:

I love shopping at Yoogis, but from the selling end you do take a big hit. Then again, you don't have to deal with photographing and listing your bag on ebay, or the nonpaying sellers/scammers that might come with it.

What I wish would happen is someone from tPF make a little marketplace or message board where we could sell things to each other without polluting these boards or violating the ToS....*sigh* A girl can dream, right?

Also keep in mind that Yoogi's (like a lot of consignment shops) takes 30% of all sales... so if they're offering you that they would expect to sell your NF for like 500-525.

So I guess the question is if you want to deal with an Ebay or Bonanzle for the extra $ :P

That is such a low price :wtf: Definitely sell it on the bay!
since it's your first LV I would keep it.
such fond memories hehe

What I wish would happen is someone from tPF make a little marketplace or message board where we could sell things to each other without polluting these boards or violating the ToS....*sigh* A girl can dream, right?

here here!
it would be a heaven sent.
but then again there will be so many problems. just like how the vogue forum had to shut theirs down :tdown:

here here!
it would be a heaven sent.
but then again there will be so many problems. just like how the vogue forum had to shut theirs down :tdown:

Yikes, this was tried before? I know on Reddit there was a file-sharing service that you had to be on their forums for 3 months and make some amount of posts to get into, which seemed to work well for keeping out the riffraff. But you're right, I guess people could take advantage - I know I would be less careful about authentication if I were buying from someone on the boards than a random person on the bay. Still, it would be so very nice :sad:

eBay takes quite a big chunk of your final sale price now too though.

I have problems with selling my things, even stuff I don't use very often anymore. I'm a hoarder! If it were my first LV I'd probably just keep it, to be honest. Particularly if I stood to lose so much money.

I would sell it myself on ebay.

I think you could sell it on ebay with a $550 Buy It Now Price with $20 shipping if it is in nice clean condition.

After Paypal fees and ebay fees you will end up with $481 in your pocket. Yoogi's price is fair considering they need some money in their pocket too!

If you sell it on Bonanzle they only take a $10 flat fee IF it sells, and you would only have to account for the paypal fees after that.

I sold my damier NF PM and I have NO regrets!