Having regrets!!!

HisWifeTheirMom

It is what it is
Jun 19, 2009
I sent my Dark Gray MAB back to Endless, DH shipped it yesterday and now I am thinking I should have kept the MAB instead of the MAM! AHHH!

I wonder if I call them and explain the situation, if they would cancel the return and ship her back to me? I am an idiot. So indecisive!!!

Why are you having regrets? I have them all the time, so I understand. Are you worried about the size of the MAM vs MAB? Is it the color? Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought you said you were sending both dark grays back to get a lighter gray?

Why are you having regrets? I have them all the time, so I understand. Are you worried about the size of the MAM vs MAB? Is it the color? Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought you said you were sending both dark grays back to get a lighter gray?

No, I am. But I am just worried about the size of the light gray MAM. I don't know. I feel like the if MaM was just a bit bigger, but still smaller than the MAB it would be perfect.

Size is so subjective that it is hard to say. I am carrying my MAM today for the first time and it feels big to me. In fact, I have the dust bag folded up inside of it and I still have extra room. GL!

Size is so subjective that it is hard to say. I am carrying my MAM today for the first time and it feels big to me. In fact, I have the dust bag folded up inside of it and I still have extra room. GL!

That's so true. The MAM is the biggest bag I've carried. (I'm carrying a MAM for the first time today too :biggrin:). It feels huge.