CL Deals and Exclusives Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congrats! They are lovely!!!

I posted the same link again by mistake in the " Someone get them so I won´t " post.

I wanted to post these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180561843136&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Sometimes this " copy & paste " doesn´t work so well.

:smile:

I love the color!!!

Declics are pretty!

Two of my HGs showed up on ebay. One I am gaga over and so excited about but the other is really expensive and I kind of feel like if I'm feeling cheap about it maybe I don't need it. It's the only one I've seen in my size in over a year though so maybe I'll be kicking myself if I don't get it.

Declics are pretty!

Two of my HGs showed up on ebay. One I am gaga over and so excited about but the other is really expensive and I kind of feel like if I'm feeling cheap about it maybe I don't need it. It's the only one I've seen in my size in over a year though so maybe I'll be kicking myself if I don't get it.

only one in the right size in over the year is definitely a reason to get them!

don't fret over the missed opportunity. i've purchsed some shoes in a half size or whole size too big because it was a steal thinking i could pad them, but then had to let them go after a wear or two because i really just needed the smaller size. so when i was able to find the correct size later on, i jumped! in some cases, i did pay more the second time around, but because i was able to wear them more, it was sooo worth it! :flowers:

those B & W damas geissimos sky-rocketed over night! i thought i was going crazy thinking that they were at two-something, but i wasn't... they were at two-something before i went to bed. i hope whoever here was after them can still get a decent deal

Status
Not open for further replies.