What a nice surprise! I got my first pair today!!!

mrsMP

O.G.
Sep 12, 2010
Hi Ladies! I got my very first brown box today! :yahoo:I wasn't expecting it 'til tomorrow so I was surprised when I found out... :woohoo:

All I could say is wow! I've never seen shoes this beautiful! :smile:

I know this style is very popular and probably all of you have seen it.. but I still wanted to post some pictures :smile:..... but the pics were taken with my DSLR camera and the files were pretty big... I don't have a picture editor on this computer :tdown: (how else can I post it?)

Hi Ladies! I got my very first brown box today! :yahoo:I wasn't expecting it 'til tomorrow so I was surprised when I found out... :woohoo:

All I could say is wow! I've never seen shoes this beautiful! :smile:

I know this style is very popular and probably all of you have seen it.. but I still wanted to post some pictures :smile:..... but the pics were taken with my DSLR camera and the files were pretty big... I don't have a picture editor on this computer :tdown: (how else can I post it?)

Put it in photobucket and re-size then post the IMG code here.

Ok I figured it out :smile: Here you go.. my very first Loubies love... Bianca!!!

love love love them!!!

Attachments

• Bianca1.jpg
    Bianca1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Bianca2.jpg
    Bianca2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 56
  • Bianca3.jpg
    Bianca3.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 99
  • Bianca4.jpg
    Bianca4.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 108
  • Bianca5.jpg
    Bianca5.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
and of course I did try to take some modeling pics... it was harder than I thought :nuts: ..... here are some failed modeling pics lol

Attachments

• Bianca6.jpg
    Bianca6.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Bianca7.jpg
    Bianca7.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 160
congrats!! Shoe twin:smile:) I think these are the sexiest shoes ever made:smile:) what a perfect way to start a collection!

Thanks! well, now the problem is... how do I keep them on? :smile: I ordered a half size smaller and after about half an hour wearing them, I felt a little slippage... i'm sure it'll get worse (based on comments here) ... what do I do? Do you have the same problem with yours? Does the rubber heel grip work? I better get those asap! :smile:

Gorgeous shoes mrsMP!
I am trying to locate a pair in my size!
Would you mind letting me know where you got yours?

I got mine from Ebay :smile: I believe my seller has another one in a size 39 or 39.5... I couldn't remember... I called a lot of high-end department stores and CL boutiques but couldn't find my size... although they all seem to have a size 40 left ...

I'm not sure if I can post Ebay seller names here? so I if you pm me, then I'll give you the name... I haven't used the pm feature as I'm fairly new to this forum.. but let me know if you want it :smile: