Tivoli Dilemma, Help!

Jessica1981

Aug 24, 2010
I try the tivoli pm yesterday at the boutique now I can stop thinking of getting one. My SA thought it was a bit small for my 5'2 frame. Now I can't decide if I should get the pm or gm. I'm really concern with the straps curling on the gm. What should I do?

I had the gm, and the straps did end up curling. The bag just did not wear well at all.

(It ended up getting ruined by rain, & I still haven't replaced it.)

WHAT??? Your SA thought the PM was too small for a 5'2" frame? Ummm, that's pretty petite, so if it's too small for you, then who is it made for? I'm 5'4" and it works just fine for me. Granted, I'm not a girl who loves a huge bag, but seriously, it's not that small.

WHAT??? Your SA thought the PM was too small for a 5'2" frame? Ummm, that's pretty petite, so if it's too small for you, then who is it made for? I'm 5'4" and it works just fine for me. Granted, I'm not a girl who loves a huge bag, but seriously, it's not that small.

Lol, I'm not sure what she was smoking but she thought it was a bit small. Do you still love yours?

I'd get the PM. I like the look of that size better than the GM... I'm not really a fan of the GM's adjustable straps, either, especially since they eventually end up curling.

I try the tivoli pm yesterday at the boutique now I can stop thinking of getting one. My SA thought it was a bit small for my 5'2 frame. Now I can't decide if I should get the pm or gm. I'm really concern with the straps curling on the gm. What should I do?

Maybe she just wanted to sell the higher priced item????;)

Go with what you love, you have to wear it.

I'm 5'4" and I love mine. It isn't a huge bag but it carries everything I need. I usually have my sm agenda that I double as a wallet, a med. sized wristlet, sunglasses (though not the case) sm makeup bag and my phone. It isn't a shoulder bag but it's a great bag.