Brown Suede Exotic Embossed Sophia

missaudreygrace

Satchel Girl
May 1, 2010
I just returned from the Coach store and since I haven't seen anything about this bag I thought I would mention it. I saw the large sophia exotic embossed suede and she is really eye catching, for those of you looking for a brown bag. She is a chocolate brown suede, and it is embossed to look like croc. She has brown leather trim and gold hardware (if it's not gold, it's very bright brass).
She only comes in large and in dark brown. I wasn't able to get pix and I can't remember price or number- I was overwhelmed by all the bags, and I was in a hurry. She was a beautiful surprise- I hadn't heard anything about the bag and when my SA brought her out she really caught my eye. The suede almost looks like velvet, it's so rich looking.
Just an FYI...

I saw this bag today too but I was not impressed with it.

I thought the suede looked and felt like a fabric not real suede. Plus it was really soft and I think it would be too soft and not hold it's shape.

Some pictures:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 15920_b4db_a0.jpg
    15920_b4db_a0.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 520
  • 15920_b4db_a1.jpg
    15920_b4db_a1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 525
  • 15920_b4db_a3.jpg
    15920_b4db_a3.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 512
The Sadie also comes in a lovely gray and a mauve-ish pink color, although that one has patent. I like the gray one best of the three, but unfortunately, if you're using the longer shoulder strap, then the bag has a tendency to roll awkwardly. The strap connects in the middle of the bag, rather than closer to the top, making the weight distribution of the bag sub par. Pretty though!