I just couldn't stop myself - I hit BIN on a Cambridge!!!

Oct 7, 2009
So, I have a habit of searching "Coach purple" on evilbay and last night I happened across a new listing for a "COACH hobo / tote handbag". I had to do a double take when I realized exactly which bag it was - a dark purple Cambridge hobo!!!!

The starting bid was $89 and there was one bid on the bag with close to 5 days left of bidding. BUT - there was also a BIN price of.... $189!!!!!

I'm fully aware of the fact that there are a few ink marks on the liner - which doesn't bother me at all since it's usually an easy fix. I e-mailed the seller about the exterior (are there scuffs, scratches, etc.) and she replied that there exterior is perfect!!!!

I was not going to take my chances on letting this one get away - especially if it ended up in the "Deals & Steals" thread... so I hit the button!!!! :yahoo:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140454206382&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Thanks everyone! I was searching the forum last night to get a feel for what current owners thought of her. I do know that some thought she was on the large side, but that's what I'm looking for. I'm so happy to hear that she's comfy to carry - I just returned a metallic Alexandra not too long ago because she dug into my shoulder.

Congrats! Please post modeling shots when you get her. I because a coachie after this line and I haven't seen much about it but it looks gorgeous!

So, I have a habit of searching "Coach purple" on evilbay and last night I happened across a new listing for a "COACH hobo / tote handbag". I had to do a double take when I realized exactly which bag it was - a dark purple Cambridge hobo!!!!

The starting bid was $89 and there was one bid on the bag with close to 5 days left of bidding. BUT - there was also a BIN price of.... $189!!!!!

I'm fully aware of the fact that there are a few ink marks on the liner - which doesn't bother me at all since it's usually an easy fix. I e-mailed the seller about the exterior (are there scuffs, scratches, etc.) and she replied that there exterior is perfect!!!!

I was not going to take my chances on letting this one get away - especially if it ended up in the "Deals & Steals" thread... so I hit the button!!!! :yahoo:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140454206382&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I love this bag. I would have hit BIN if I had seen this auction. I'm so jealous. I glad it went to another tpf memeber. Congrats

I had that one on my watch list also! I debated about hitting the BIN last night and needed to sleep on it. Of course, it was gone this morning. Glad it went to a pf-er!

I have a black Cambridge and love it!