My rehab is back and she is stunning...

COACH ADDICT

"We're all born naked and the rest is drag" RUPAUL
O.G.
Apr 27, 2009
Very elegant! Do they charge a lot to rehab her?

They do charge but this is the first rehab I have ever done with them.. It was all $408.00 but that included all the work which was dying, fixing the handles and polish so I do not think it was so bad for the work.. the bag looks new..

They do charge but this is the first rehab I have ever done with them.. It was all $408.00 but that included all the work which was dying, fixing the handles and polish so I do not think it was so bad for the work.. the bag looks new..

:yahoo:

def worth it to get your blonde Bordot back in to shape :buttercup:

Congratulations all over again :P

:yahoo:

def worth it to get your blonde Bordot back in to shape :buttercup:

Congratulations all over again :P

PT your are just the sweetest... When I saw her I was so in love with her I almost died... :nuts: She is much better than before, and the service was amazing they even gave me a dust bag for her.... I love GUCCI...

PT your are just the sweetest... When I saw her I was so in love with her I almost died... :nuts: She is much better than before, and the service was amazing they even gave me a dust bag for her.... I love GUCCI...

I know, when they can help they do. I got my jacket dry-cleaned and they 'threw in' a suit carrier :biggrin: