Can the Aurelia MM hold...

Hi there I own the aureilla mm in black and love it...I think it can hold a letter size folder no problem...I will try it and get back to you...in the visual thread you can see a pic of mine...I so want this bag in white as well...also I just got the black mc beverly hills mules and they are hot with the bag..me soo lucky and in love with black mc...only problem is I now want the white too...yikkkesssssssssssssssssss!!!!

Hi there I own the aureilla mm in black and love it...I think it can hold a letter size folder no problem...I will try it and get back to you...in the visual thread you can see a pic of mine...I so want this bag in white as well...also I just got the black mc beverly hills mules and they are hot with the bag..me soo lucky and in love with black mc...only problem is I now want the white too...yikkkesssssssssssssssssss!!!!

haha that's how I feel abou the black one!

Red, pink or mono multicolor? :confused1:
I'm a little confused, the Aurelia MM only comes in mono multicolor, so what do you mean by red or pink?

That was about the Heart Purse - which comes in white, red, pink (I know, i know, they have fancy names... Perle and Pomme and Framboise, or whatever!) and monogram multicolor. :smile: Hehe, sorry to be confusing.

That was about the Heart Purse - which comes in white, red, pink (I know, i know, they have fancy names... Perle and Pomme and Framboise, or whatever!) and monogram multicolor. :smile: Hehe, sorry to be confusing.

OH my gosh LOL you meant the Vernis/MC heart coin purse!

I totally thought you were asking whether the Aurelia would be best in pink, red, or mono heart (I thought..."new pattern?? :confused1:)

haha! Thanks for clarifying!