Div4life

Shopaholic
O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

After receiving these babies, I know I made the right decision!!!!! I am in LOVE!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Congrats on those gorgeous bags Div4life! Wonderful modeling pics to match! Your pic with the black leather version makes me want to buy one soooo bad...:heart:

btw, you definitely made the right decision to get both! PT is right, your shoes and bags are so perfectly well-organized - I can only wish to organize any of my pieces like that (I'm just too lazy).

Congrats on those gorgeous bags Div4life! Wonderful modeling pics to match! Your pic with the black leather version makes me want to buy one soooo bad...:heart:

btw, you definitely made the right decision to get both! PT is right, your shoes and bags are so perfectly well-organized - I can only wish to organize any of my pieces like that (I'm just too lazy).
Awweeee! GhstDreamer:biggrin:!!

Congrats!! yep, definitely the right decision to get both!! hahah.. I am also tempted to get the blue monogram one....

And ditto the others.. your handbags and shoes organizer is as professional as store display !!!

Oh my! Gorgeous!! Did you get the shoes? :graucho: What are those little shoes in the corner of the shelves?
Thanks!! No I didn't get the shoes yet...still contemplating. The shoes are called "Just the Right Shoe"...it is a line of mini high heel pumps that people collect. They are called "just the right shoe" cause they literally sell you only the right shoe and it also is "just the right/perfect shoe":tender::tender::tender:

Last edited: