Ladies, I just got this bag but>

The listing has been removed. Regardless, file a SNAD (significantly not as described) with ebay if the pen mark was not disclosed in the listing. There is no such thing as "no returns" with ebay not matter what a seller says.

okay the seller agreed to do a return. but question is = should I keep and get partial refund to get pen mark removed? or return altogether? It's a MbMJ Hillier in Faded Aluminum that I've been dying to get my hands on! ;\

Ink is tricky to remove. I would check with a professional leather cleaner and get their opinion on the chances of getting it out. I wouldn't try anything myself. You might take some of the colour out of the bag and then you wouldn't be able to return it.

I really don't like ink marks so I would probably just return the bag.

ink is pretty much permanent on leather. unless you want a repair shop to strip that area and re-dye, but i don't know what that costs and how it'll look. and the seller may not be willing to pay for all that.

it's a dark color, so if the pen won't bother you, and the seller is willing to give a bit of a refund, may be worth it to keep

I got permanent marker out of the silk lining of one of my bags with nail polish remover. But I don't think I would have been brave enough to try that on the outside of my bag. If the pen mark doesn't bother you, and it's more of a principle thing, get a partial refund. If the pen mark is all you see when you look at the bag, return it.