Splendid experience with Goyard San Francisco!

l7dude

Louis Vuitton groopy
O.G.
Nov 4, 2007
Aloha, everybody! I just wanted to take the time to give kudos to Goyard, San Francisco :yahoo:. As much as I would've LOVED to be there in person, living in Hawaii made that somewhat difficult. So I ended up contacting the boutique via email with my interest in making a purchase. I quickly received a response (within 24 hours) from Liana Neumann-Landais, the store manager. She sent me specs on my interest, the St. Louis tote: dimensions, a nice rendering of the bag, a color palette for the bag as well as for the custom stripes and letters they can do, with examples of the 2 fonts that they offer, and prices.

Each of the many emails that I sent her got a response within 24 hours, and each response was very pleasant, helpful, and professional. She even offered her expert opinion when I asked for her help in choosing the colors for my customization. In the end I got what I wanted, and then some, and am now itching to get an email from her stating my lovely bag is on its way :nuts:!

Thank you,
Liana Neumann-Landais, for your exceptional customer service! You certainly do the brand proud, and now have a lifetime client!

Thanks for listening everyone! :biggrin:

PS. 4 weeks for the customization (stripes and initials)
$55 for shipping cost to Hawaii
No sales tax ( I saved quite a lot of money because of this)

l7dude, I'd take living in Hawaii over ANYTHING!!! (as if you couldn't tell from my sig, avatar, etc) But glad you had such a fantastic experience with the boutique, and can't wait to see your new goodies! Any hints as to what you got??

Aloha, everybody! I just wanted to take the time to give kudos to Goyard, San Francisco :yahoo:. As much as I would've LOVED to be there in person, living in Hawaii made that somewhat difficult. So I ended up contacting the boutique via email with my interest in making a purchase. I quickly received a response (within 24 hours) from Liana Neumann-Landais, the store manager. She sent me specs on my interest, the St. Louis tote: dimensions, a nice rendering of the bag, a color palette for the bag as well as for the custom stripes and letters they can do, with examples of the 2 fonts that they offer, and prices.

Each of the many emails that I sent her got a response within 24 hours, and each response was very pleasant, helpful, and professional. She even offered her expert opinion when I asked for her help in choosing the colors for my customization. In the end I got what I wanted, and then some, and am now itching to get an email from her stating my lovely bag is on its way :nuts:!

Thank you,
Liana Neumann-Landais, for your exceptional customer service! You certainly do the brand proud, and now have a lifetime client!

Thanks for listening everyone! :biggrin:

PS. 4 weeks for the customization (stripes and initials)
$55 for shipping cost to Hawaii
No sales tax ( I saved quite a lot of money because of this)

Perfect, looking to order a custom Ambassade - would you mind sharing the email of the boutique as I live in Hawaii and would like it sent to Hawaii as well :smile:

l7dude, I'd take living in Hawaii over ANYTHING!!! (as if you couldn't tell from my sig, avatar, etc) But glad you had such a fantastic experience with the boutique, and can't wait to see your new goodies! Any hints as to what you got??
balihai88, I couldn't agree with you more. No offense to anyone not living in Hawaii, but there's no place like living in Hawaii! CHEEHOO! Haha!