Bbag girls - it's time to LOVE yourself!

fashion-cult

Dec 4, 2006
Yesterday I was at work and a colleague started totally bagging herself because she had put on weight from her pregnancy and not been able to get it off... although this lady had many other fantastic qualities - she was getting so down about this one hurdle she was dealing with...

This is just one of the many things I hear women beating themselves up about all of the time...

It's time that we women love ourselves more!

I want each PF'er to list at least one thing they love about themselves...

Whether it be appearance-wise or skin deep - say it out loud in this thread and make yourself feel good.

And... because I started this thread, I will go first!

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT ME:

* My big green eyes
* My ability to get along with people from all walks of life
* My fashion sense :yahoo: (thanks Balenciaga...)

I am the very best wife/mom/daughter/sister/friend/aunt that I can possibly be.

I know who I am and what I like and I make no apologies for it.

My blue eyes and curly hair, which my daughter also has.

I think this is a great idea! Everyone always seems to focus on the negative. If you change the way you think you will be happier!
Things I Love About Me:
1. Big Green Eyes
2. Curly brown hair
3. I'm very emotional (sometimes can be bad but mostly a positive because I really take things to heart!)

Ooh, you're so right. I've been so stressed lately and down that this is a good way to think!

Things I love about me:
1. very intelliegent
2. great fashion sense
3. very considerate to others

Thanks for listening!

this is a perfect thread! I just broke up with my boyfriend last THursday and have been kinda down...so here are three things i love about my self:

1. my impossibly high cheekbones (thanks dad)
2. have great fashion sense (and going to school for it!)
3. i have the greatest unconditional love for my family and my dog, and they know it.

oh and wait

4. I have a great ahem bustline

woohoo thanks girls.

1) I have great morals, strong ethics and make great decisions
2) I have great fashion sense that friends envy (although they have NO idea what a bbag is)
3) I have AWESOME hair! :P
4) I am tall with nice broad shoulders

Oh wait, thats four... Have I gone to far :nuts: Thanks, that felt good!

I tried to think of good things to say about myself, but closed the window without posting three times:crybaby:

I am in the final stages of applying to a phd program & am feeling even more insecure than usual:cursing:

Fashion - what a great thread! You're awesome!
thumb.gif

Well, I like to think that besides being generous with myself (everyday is like Christmas for me :nuts: ) , I'm generous with my loved ones as well.

Robyn - Good luck! :flowers: