Info on the Op Art Sophia~

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
Just spoke with my favorite SA....The small op art sophia#15935 14x10x3 $298.00 will come in silver/black~silver/khaki~silver/silver~brass/crimson~brass/mahogony(I think it is brass hw on this one)Hope this helps anyone interested in the sig. sophia~I love the style of this bag, but it is way too small for me:sad:I was going to start saving and I'am getting PCE but not interested now.I wasn't going to buy any FP bags, but I would have made an exception for this one. I love the op art sophia's, she's just too small~

Just spoke with my favorite SA....The small op art sophia#15935 14x10x3 $298.00 will come in silver/black~silver/khaki~silver/silver~brass/crimson~brass/mahogony(I think it is brass hw on this one)Hope this helps anyone interested in the sig. sophia~I love the style of this bag, but it is way too small for me:sad:I was going to start saving and I'am getting PCE but not interested now.I wasn't going to buy any FP bags, but I would have made an exception for this one. I love the op art sophia's, she's just too small~

is there only the small size ?? could you not get the larger one ??

Dawnqueen, it comes in large. I want the large too!

This one looks interesting. I'm really loving red today!!

Do you think that is red? Is this the crimson? It looks more aubergine/burgundy than actual red - I have an aubergine siggy Zoe, so I don't need that color again. I want a real red (think Christmas red) - like the crimson patent Sophia - just not patent. And I do like the idea of siggy.

There was a cherry Brooke before - that would look great on Sophia.

Do you think that is red? Is this the crimson? It looks more aubergine/burgundy than actual red - I have an aubergine siggy Zoe, so I don't need that color again. I want a real red (think Christmas red) - like the crimson patent Sophia - just not patent. And I do like the idea of siggy.

There was a cherry Brooke before - that would look great on Sophia.
The color code is crimson.... but I agree. It looks more burgandy.

So I got my e-pce today and have decided I will get the Small op art dot sophia 15935 in either sv/teal, sv/black, or silver/silver.I just got a glam in khaki/gold so I don't want the sv/khaki or the brass/mahogony.The SA at my store, says they are not that small 15x12x3, so I can live with that, I love the style and shape of the Sophia..It will be $224.00 w/ PCE/:yahoo: