Help! Should I keep this Cyclade RH part time?

NYHONEY

O.G.
Sep 23, 2007

Attachments

• DSC08467.JPG
    DSC08467.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC08466.JPG
    DSC08466.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 135
For a new kid you work fast. 2 bags in 2 days? 2 threads in 2 days and with only 8 posts.
I like your style.

If you want a blue that is brighter consider 2010 Outreimer (spelling's wrong) or 2005 Turquoise or a number of brighter blue Bbags.......and get a City for something different.
Don't get the Day...for reasons I discussed in your other thread.

For a new kid you work fast. 2 bags in 2 days? 2 threads in 2 days and with only 8 posts.
I like your style.

If you want a blue that is brighter consider 2010 Outreimer (spelling's wrong) or 2005 Turquoise or a number of brighter blue Bbags.......and get a City for something different.
Don't get the Day...for reasons I discussed in your other thread.

Yup. I 'v been a member for a while but most of the time I just look at other people's posts. Balencaiga just have so many color and styles! :confused1:I need help on making the decisions! :P

I got the PT for a very cheap price since my friend got them on sale. :graucho:I also bought the Day on ebay for 800 brand new. (It doesn't look 100% new from the picture but it's ok ) The 2005 turquoise is very nice but since they came out 5 years ago, it must be hard to find one in good condition right?

Ooh if you got this for really cheap then you should keep it!
I have nothing against this bag at all and you can get a city later (maybe sooner than I think concerning your pace lol)
I just love good bargains

^^^
yeah...like buying a blue chip stock at a low price. ( no one really wants to hear about stocks, I'm sure)
Definitely keep since you got such great deals on both. You can always sell the PT later if you find a blue you prefer.

And 2005 Turquoise does show up in good condition but usually more expensive than a new bag.