Just got a "save the date" for PCE

I got the email today! Woohoo! It seems like my destiny to use it. I feel this way because the boutique is 3 hours away and I had already planned a trip there for the Sept 16-18! Now I get to save some money or buy more coach! ;)

I received the "Save the Date" e-mail and I received a call from my boutique. The SA mentioned PCE and said I should receive an e-mail on Friday for it, but if I don't, they will take care of me. Sounds like the SAs are in the dark like us :nuts:

I just got mine today too!
I guess I need to look as some of the wish list threads to see if there is anything I want. I was hoping I wouldn't get an email! I'm trying to get rid of bags... but this is so hard to turn down.

I also recieved this email and when I emailed Coach this weekend I was told that I would not be recieving PCE yet again. So either they are in fact emailing this to people not getting the PCE, which is not very nice :nono::tdown:, or I am getting PCE. I have a feeling they are sending it to people even if they are not getting PCE.

Dot

Same here....was told by an SA that I was not on the list to received PCE (but to come in and they would give it to me anyway) and got the email....only time will tell what their marketing plan is. I don't think it's good strategy to send an email like this if the recipient is not eligible to get the discount.