whats a good bag for school use?

alyssek

Sep 12, 2010
what do you guys think is a good bag to use for university? ive looked at a lot of marc by marc jacob and the only reason stopping me is because tons of ppl here in vancouver seems to have one and some clothing stores even sells it!

I personally find the longchamp le pliage line to be excellent for school. They're affordable and inexpensive. They can withstand all weather conditions. I have 2 myself, my first one lasted me about a good number of 4 years. So eventually i had to buy my second one to replace the first. Still a good investment for school use. Goodluck!

herve chapelier (looks preppy and lasts forever in all weather conditions)

120704hc.jpg
images

whatever you choose, just make sure you can live with others touching it, moving it, kicking it or stepping on it. happens to my bag all the time.

whatever you choose, just make sure you can live with others touching it, moving it, kicking it or stepping on it. happens to my bag all the time.

Yup, that's definitely a consideration for me.

Sometimes I carry a nice bag, but bring a large Longchamp Le Pliage to put it in. Bags will end up on the floor at university; it's unavoidable.

i mostly carry a non branded backpack in college, i major in art and carry a LOT, i mean a LOT of small stuffs like paints, markers, papers etc.
but if i can afford branded bags back then i think i would go for a Balenciaga work or part time (that is if i don't major in art so i don't have to bring "dangerous" things that might spill on the bag lol)

I have a longchamp le pliage bag and its great for school. Once you sit it on the filthy floors or someone uses it as a napkin in the cafeteria, you can just wipe it off and it looks new again. :biggrin: