i'm a little sad

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
so i just got back from picking up the stuff i had heatstamped. my SA was going to do it but she had someone else in her store do it instead. i was getting 3 initials on my agenda and 1 on the zipper pull of my damier speedy. anyway i picked it up and he actually stamped the H on the made in france leaf! i am not happy. he was trying to tell me that that's where she told him to put it but i'm sure it's not because it was her idea where to stamp it in the first place. then he told me that stamping the zipper pull would wear off which i knew but didn't care because i could replace it. this i cant. i can't complain to her because she did me this huge favor and i just cant.

please tell me that it's not as bad as i think.... i feel like crying. my beautiful perfect speedy is ruined.

Attachments

• IMG_3514.JPG
    IMG_3514.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 518
  • IMG_3515.JPG
    IMG_3515.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_3516.JPG
    IMG_3516.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_3517.JPG
    IMG_3517.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 288
so i just got back from picking up the stuff i had heatstamped. my SA was going to do it but she had someone else in her store do it instead. i was getting 3 initials on my agenda and 1 on the zipper pull of my damier speedy. anyway i picked it up and he actually stamped the H on the made in france leaf! i am not happy. he was trying to tell me that that's where she told him to put it but i'm sure it's not because it was her idea where to stamp it in the first place. then he told me that stamping the zipper pull would wear off which i knew but didn't care because i could replace it. this i cant. i can't complain to her because she did me this huge favor and i just cant.

please tell me that it's not as bad as i think.... i feel like crying. my beautiful perfect speedy is ruined.

I really, really, really LIKE IT :love: It looks very good...really

Aww...so sorry about your disappointment. Don't cry... it's not as bad as you think it is!! For me, it actually looks cool and unique that it is heatstamped on the Made in France leaf. I don't see a problem with it at all --- this way your heatstamp won't wear off and you don't even have to think about replacing it. Enjoy! Love that "H" on your damier speedy!!!

oh thank you guys. you made me feel better! it's really deep in there and i worried about that too.... but it looks ok i guess...

lainey- heatstamping is free.

I think it looks good. I've been debating about doing mine, too. I would definitely tell your SA the next time you go in and tell her you wanted the other tab stamped. If it really bothers you, they should fix it. But I really think it looks good. I love the gold.