Nothing like your old, classic LV...

jaded

<3
O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
For the past few weeks I've been carrying my new Hampstead MM, which I love :heart:

Tonight my mom asked if she could carry it, so I took out my Batignolles Horizontal, which I've had for ~4 years now (it was my first LV). It has a nice patina and the straps are just so soft now (in a good way!) that I started realizing the pleasure of an LV that you've had "forever." :I know now what those of you who have pieces that have stayed with you for years mean when you talk about the comfort and pleasure of carrying your older, timeless LV pieces. Such a nice feeling!

For the past few weeks I've been carrying my new Hampstead MM, which I love :heart:

Tonight my mom asked if she could carry it, so I took out my Batignolles Horizontal, which I've had for ~4 years now (it was my first LV). It has a nice patina and the straps are just so soft now (in a good way!) that I started realizing the pleasure of an LV that you've had "forever." :I know now what those of you who have pieces that have stayed with you for years mean when you talk about the comfort and pleasure of carrying your older, timeless LV pieces. Such a nice feeling!

I totally agree...I have an older BH also...It's sooo comfy to carry...I loove it!! I just switched from my BH to my mahina solar noir ar.

My BH is def a go to bag for me though...I love it!

I felt the same way with my Gal Azur. Haven't used her for months then brought her out recently and it had developed a nice patina which made it look even more striking. I decided to carry her that day then I fell in love with it again! I was reminded on how comfortable this bag is and how nice it slouches, etc. I'm never parting with her!

I know what you mean about your BH. When I take mine out of the closet, it's like saying hello to an old friend every time. There's just something that is so comfortable about this bag. My BH was my first LV, the straps have a lovely patina now and it just fits against my body so well. Even with all my other LV's, this one holds a special place in my heart.

Same thing happened to me today when I took out my mini looping. The strap has a very nice patina and it just felt so "comfy". I haven't used that bag since last November!