***CL Sizing Info & Advice •*READ FIRST PAGE***

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your TTS is 38 , 37.5 will be perfect for you :biggrin: , i bought TTS and 1/2 size down , had to pad my TTS , but the 1/2 size down was perfect ;)

Thanks for that imma!
Yes I am going for a half size down. They should be coming in the mail very soon. :biggrin:
Though I just spotted some light grey suede ones on Blue Fly and I want to get them too (even though my first pair hasn't even arrived yet) :graucho:
Haven't bought from Bluefl y before.. I wonder if they are pretty good with international orders? hmm

Thanks for that imma!
Yes I am going for a half size down. They should be coming in the mail very soon. :biggrin:
Though I just spotted some light grey suede ones on Blue Fly and I want to get them too (even though my first pair hasn't even arrived yet) :graucho:
Haven't bought from Bluefl y before.. I wonder if they are pretty good with international orders? hmm

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY , congrats :yahoo:. I've never ordered from bluefly personally but others have.Is it the grey flannel biancas that you saw ?

Hi,
Can someone give me their expert opinion on this please?
I am a 39 in ron ron patent. They fit perfectly, some days a bit snug but they fit fine.
Would a (old) Simple 100 pump in patent leather size 10 (only one available) be too big even with gel foot sole and heel grip?
(yes, me mega desperate for that pair)
I have galaxy pass in 39 and its a tad big, they are OK with heel grips.
Diskoteka are 39.5 and are OK. I coulda gone for a 10.

I measured my foot toe to heel and its 10 inches. the Simple pumps are 10 and 3/8

Thanks!

Hi,
Can someone give me their expert opinion on this please?
I am a 39 in ron ron patent. They fit perfectly, some days a bit snug but they fit fine.
Would a (old) Simple 100 pump in patent leather size 10 (only one available) be too big even with gel foot sole and heel grip?
(yes, me mega desperate for that pair)
I have galaxy pass in 39 and its a tad big, they are OK with heel grips.
Diskoteka are 39.5 and are OK. I coulda gone for a 10.

I measured my foot toe to heel and its 10 inches. the Simple pumps are 10 and 3/8

Thanks!
if you have wider feet i think you could get away with it (especially if those are new season ron rons, which ran larger). i wear a US 6.5-7, and my typical old season simple size is 37, but i can get away with 37.5 with padding.

if you have wider feet i think you could get away with it (especially if those are new season ron rons, which ran larger). i wear a US 6.5-7, and my typical old season simple size is 37, but i can get away with 37.5 with padding.

Thanks Erin,
yeah, they are 2010 ron rons. i'll weight it out in my sleep tonight!
:thinking:
LOL

Can anyone please advise the sizing for 85MM PRORATA 90 PUMPS?

I am a standard 39 most of times. 39 in Chloe and miu miu, 38.5 in Lavin.

Average to slight wider feet.

I am a 39 in Simple 70 leather pumps, it looks a little bit narrow for me at the front but walkable and comfy in general.

Thank you!

Hi ladies, does anyone know how the sizing for the following NM "Titi curved-heel pumps" runs? is it TTS? TIA

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...at000000cat000141cat000149cat000199cat5130731

from experience the titi is a bit funny at least on my feet , the TTS is veryyyyyy tight on the toe part but perfect length wise and 1/2 size up is perfect on the toe part but a gap at the back. i think several pfers have them here so they'd be able to give better advice than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.