Food Eating out - takeout or dining in tonight?

Tonight we're ordering Dominos pizza and seeing what all the fuss is about with their "new and improved" pizza. Tomorrow night, we finally got our babysitter back after about a 4-week hiatus and we're going to a fancy-shmancy restaurant with contemporary global cuisine. Can't wait:smile:

I love Sake Cafe! It is one of my favorites, we typically go to the one on Magazine Street. Hope you get your sushi today!

Last night we had sushi after the game but it was from a place downtown that opened recently.

Unfortunately I didn't go to Sake' Cafe' I went to Cafe' Zen and it was disappointing. It was really good before Katrina but I've come to the conclusion there are NO GOOD sushi restaurants on the westbank, so I make it a point to get some everytime I'm across the river and since there's a Sake in every city across there I'll never go without it. As matter of fact I stopped on my way back for EJ Hosptial last night at Sake' on Clearview--IT WAS SO GOOD. I didn't have a menu so I really couldn't make a good decision on what I wanted to I just settled for a Philidephia & Crunchy Roll. My husband doesn't eat it but as he's watching my facial expression as I eat it and says, "is it really that good?", my answer to him was "it's like having an orgasm in your mouth". YUMMY! Now I want to try some Thai, my stepson & his girlfriend eat it all the time!