Military Suede Folk

ap.

O.G.
Oct 20, 2008
i haven't seen a lot of the Folk on the forum but i :love: this bag for many reasons:

1. adjustable straps! - this has been my biggest Bal peeve. the straps on the Town and Velo are too long while the City and Part-Time are too short to wear cross-body. the Folk is just right.

2. size - in the sweet spot between the Town and Velo.

3. magnetic flap closure - easy access while keeping the bag secure. no constant fiddling with zippers.

4. flap pocket - great place for Metro Cards :P

attachment.php

Attachments

• CIMG0386.jpg
    CIMG0386.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 25
So intrigued by this style. Intrigued by the suede leather too. Can I ask you for more photos of the bag when you're free? I would love to see it on you and also closer shots of the suede leather too. :flowers:

So intrigued by this style. Intrigued by the suede leather too. Can I ask you for more photos of the bag when you're free? I would love to see it on you and also closer shots of the suede leather too. :flowers:

here are close-ups of the suede. i used flash so the color is bleached out (the color above is close to real life). the suede is sooooo soft. according to the Bal tag, the leather is treated to reduce bald spots and fading.

i'll post mod shots later as i don't have a full length mirror i can use.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• CIMG0386.jpg
    CIMG0386.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 25
  • CIMG0387.jpg
    CIMG0387.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 19
Your bag is more than beautiful..it's practical and fun also. May I ask what color is it?

the color is Military (militaire).

here also is my incredibly bad attempt at mod pics. this was the only one in frame and even close to being focused :shrugs:

for reference, i'm not quite 5ft and weigh much more than i should :shame:

attachment.php

Attachments

• CIMG0408.jpg
    CIMG0408.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 26