Rick Owens Lovers Thread

i thought you would be a 42! had it been the strong shouldered one the 44 would probably have been better since it is quite narrow across the back (i couldn't even get my arms in properly when i tried the 42) but the classic biker jacket is a bit more accommodating..

does anyone else have anything other than jackets? i have a few dresses too :whistle: and some of the jersey tops. i love the cardigans but they seem pretty overpriced for what they are considering i rarely see them without runs already in when they're on display :-s

You were right Annanas, I should have got the 42 in the beginning! I am looking at some of the jersey tops now, I might pop into Harvey Nicks and see what they have. I would love another one of these jackets in Brown or Dark Grey.

I have seen the cardigans, I didnt know that they had run problems, I will not be buying them:no:

Hopefully tpf members will post their RO pieces.

Thank you ladies for your advice, I will be a size 42 then. Just have to decide over the next week or so whether I will take the plunge as I have purchased quite a few things lately! (naught Suzie)

^^ annanas I have a heap of the long tank dresses, tanks and long sleeve tees in all the RO signature 'colours' i.e black, dust, dark shadow, taupe, navy (I think he was breaking out a bit with the navy :biggrin:) and milk.
So my entire RO inventory consists of 2 leather jackets, 1 shearling jacket and a whole lot of little pieces. Every one an asset to my wardrobe :tup:

I'd love to try one of the cardigans too, or a cashmere sweater. I'm betting the quality would be fantastic.

ooh i love the deep v cashmere sweaters that came in on NAP a few weeks ago :drool: i think i'm definitely going to get the lilies off the shoulder dress that just came, it looked like it could be a little "challenging" on the hip area (well, my hip area anyway) in the grey but black will be much easier.

oh no the ones i've seen definitely weren't intenionally distressed, they've had proper pulls in them :Push:

it definitely took me a while to get my first tank :lol: i have five now i think, two of the ribbed racerback dust ones, two off white plain strappy ones and a black ribbed racerback one. i'd love navy though, must look into tracking one down :thinking:

Sounds like you have fantastic collection Straightlaced!
Great that your loving your cardi QueenVictoria!

Lets see some cozy eye candy!!

They seem to be wardrobe staples.

YUS!!! a RO thread LOL! thanks to annanas I found this thread!

ya look good annanas! you have me :drool: over that second jacket (is it called the "robot" jacket?)

what do you guys think of this one? pics of from LVR... you ladies think i should bit the bullet?...

Attachments

• RickOwens-Padded-shoulder-Leather-jacket1.jpg
    RickOwens-Padded-shoulder-Leather-jacket1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,709
RO addict here!
love all your jackets!
i must own around 10 jackets if not more LOL
some are shearlings, most are the classic biker in different leathers and colours and one strong shouldered biker like the one posted in the beginning of the thread :smile:
love all of them lots.
also own quite a few cardies and 2 wedges which are super comfy!

just thought i would add that the classic biker comes in so many different types of leather hence the price difference.

addicted ali,
GET IT it is gorgeous!

DemiCouture, I have to say that I *NEED* the Rodartes/NKs in your avatar!

But back to topic, I have 3 RO jackets and looking to get some leggings and some wedge boots at some point. His jackets are the most perfect jackets ever invented. :love:

1. Black older style super soft destroyed lamb jacket (with the collar snaps and fleece lining)
2. Black newer style distressed stiffer lamb jacket (with the satiny lining)
3. Metallic dust super soft lamb jacket (with silk lining)

I'll post some pics of the blacks later, but here are some pics that I posted before of the metallic dust:

attachment.php

RickOwensMetallicDust1.jpg

RickOwensMetallicDust4.jpg