How about ...Da Bears!!!!!!!!!!

itsgood2beme

and u too!!!
Oct 7, 2006
Wow, I can't believe ..DA BEARS are heading to the SUPER BOWL!!! Pretty exciting!!! Anyone else out there a Bears fan? ...Yippee!! :yahoo:

capt.cxa16401220002.saints_bears_football_cxa164.jpg

Chicago Bears running back Thomas Jones, right, celebrates with Rex Grossman after the NFC championship football game against the New Orleans Saints, Sunday, Jan. 21, 2007, in Chicago. The Bears defeated the Saints, 39-14, to win the NFC title.
(AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall)

capt.cxa15601212333.saints_bears_football_cxa156.jpg

Chicago Bears running back Thomas Jones (20) dives into the end zone for a 15-yard touchdown during the fourth quarter of the NFC championship football game against the New Orleans Saints, Sunday, Jan. 21, 2007, in Chicago. The Bears won, 34-19.
(AP Photo/Jeff Roberson)

OMG my fiancee is the BIGGEST Bears fan (he is originally from Chicago!)

We were touring wedding ceremony/reception venues today and he kept checking his phone for scores...not to mention that we listened to the NFL station on Sirius radio the whole time we were driving!! LOL

I am SO excited for him and all of the other Bears fans...they fought hard and deserve to be in the Super Bowl!

We are watching the Patriots/Colts game as I type! LOL

Yep--lived there for many years. They looked better than they have in awhile. Maybe there's hope for them in the Super Bowl. If the Patriots had won, it would've been the same match-up as the Bears' Super Bowl championship in '86. I'm happy for them, but really wondering if they can handle the Colts and Peyton Manning. But for now--:yahoo: