THISSS is why I shouldn't go to the MAKEUP COUNTER!!~

snosno

Sep 17, 2006
I go overboard!!!~ hahahaha :P

makeup002.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to workout this morning at 8, had brunch, then off to a shopping spree with a friend!~ We felt so productive by working out on a saturday morn..that we felt like we deserved a lil something special..hehehe

After shopping...we both got facials done...n then.... I went to the makeup counter just to see if there were new skin care products I can add to my collection...surely enough there was! hahhaha After hitting 25 my skin has been fighting with me...so I was lookn for something new to help me!

I WAS going to leave just with the skin care products...but the yummy colors at BB were so tempting....I was LURED in by the makeup monster calling my name....hehehe ended up adding an entire brush set as well! :graucho:

Had fun...the girls at SAKS were sooo fun and wonderful!

Anyway... TOTAL DAMAGE TODAY: :wtf: :sweatdrop: :Push: better left unsaid.

(It's fun being a girl) ;) ~~sometimes~~

I go overboard!!!~ hahahaha :P

makeup002.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to workout this morning at 8, had brunch, then off to a shopping spree with a friend!~ We felt so productive by working out on a saturday morn..that we felt like we deserved a lil something special..hehehe

After shopping...we both got facials done...n then.... I went to the makeup counter just to see if there were new skin care products I can add to my collection...surely enough there was! hahhaha After hitting 25 my skin has been fighting with me...so I was lookn for something new to help me!

I WAS going to leave just with the skin care products...but the yummy colors at BB were so tempting....I was LURED in by the makeup monster calling my name....hehehe ended up adding an entire brush set as well! :graucho:

Had fun...the girls at SAKS were sooo fun and wonderful!

Anyway... TOTAL DAMAGE TODAY: :wtf: :sweatdrop: :Push: better left unsaid.

(It's fun being a girl) ;) ~~sometimes~~

wow! I've never bought so many products at once.. they can last for 2 years? hahaha..!

Sisley is a great product but very high in botanicals and you can break out very easily if it is not the right product for you. When I was younger in my 30's I could not use it. Good luck and let us know how you like it!
Z