New to Goyard - How to find out all available colors?

However, instead of Brown as T3, Black canvas with tan trim should be T3 instead. This palette is a bit old :smile:

Note: T1-3 are priced differently to T4-10 (except on the St. Louis)

attachment.php

Attachments

• goyard_saint-louis-collection2.png
    goyard_saint-louis-collection2.png
    183.3 KB · Views: 15,452
Not all bags are available in all colours, just something to keep in mind.

MommyBagaholic, do you mean the T10 in the above palate? If so, yes, the St Louis is available in that colour.

Hi Mette! No its not the T10 its more of a cream/pale gray. I have the white already and thinking of another color.
Do you mean this silver colour? http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LcjKXayM4K0/TDpyGipUuuI/AAAAAAAAAQc/Vx1cUQFkB1I/s640/Goyard+Beluga.jpg

If that's not the colour, I'm not sure what other grey colour it could be. Have you considered mailing the Paris store and asking for a tear sheet for the bag that you want? It will have all the colours the bag is made in.

Btw, someone mentioned in another thread that there is possibly a new colour coming out that is grey/beige. Perhaps this is the colour you're referring to? If you happen to find a photo of it somewhere, please share it with us. It sounds stunning! :smile:

i think she has the Light blue or Powder Blue (T7) in the palette. Well i am also talking about her St. Louis PM bag she's been pictured around with her kids.. As all other celebs - she may have other Goyard bags..... so yes, you can attach a link.

yes i think they do refer to it as light blue.. but have had a SA refer to it as Powder blue.. regardless -- theres only 2 blues --- light or navy.. so this is the light blue..