OH NO THEY AREN'T! men in leggings!?

That is a picture I did NOT need in my head.

"'Unconventional but sophisticated,' smiled Consuelo Castiglioni, Marni's Creative Director, backstage after the show."

Uh, yeah. Which hallucinogenics does he favor?

To quote Whitney Houston --- Oh HELL to the NO! :banned:

I am a gay guy who has worn my fair share of stuff that I now look back in pictures and wonder if drugs were involved. But I will be damned if I am going to walk on the street in long johns -- come on now... I know VERY few guys who would walk around with their "junk" on display and their "trunk" out for everyone to view.

Besides -- I am positive this will never happen cause lets be honest, if a guy was to get "excited" there is nothing to hide it and that would be a fate worse than death.

So my verdict is that Marni needs to be given 15 lashes and sentenced to make a bridge wear line for JC Penney for the thought of placing leggings on men in public.

That article would be hilarious if it was posted in The Onion. Unfortunately, it is neither in The Onion nor hilarious.

Okay gals: The first person to catch a man in leggings IRL, snap them with your camera phone and put them on here! The race is on.

:roflmfao: (btw, you all can check out more 'junk on display'/man in leotard in the g.d. drinking thread from last night...it's a hoot!)

And, my response is simply e-gads. :Push: :yucky:

To quote Whitney Houston --- Oh HELL to the NO! :banned:

I am a gay guy who has worn my fair share of stuff that I now look back in pictures and wonder if drugs were involved. But I will be damned if I am going to walk on the street in long johns -- come on now... I know VERY few guys who would walk around with their "junk" on display and their "trunk" out for everyone to view.