Shoulder Strap for Damier Speedy

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
Where can I get one? I have been considering purchasing a damier speedy 25 from eLux, but I cannot find a chocolate shoulder strap available from them. While people may not agree on how great a shoulder strap with a speedy looks, I know I'd need it now and then and I am just not in love with any LV shoulder bags I've seen (except epi buckets, but I want a damier piece first).

Would I be able to call a store and order? I am assuming they are available, but maybe they are not? If any of you have one, where did you get it?

yes, they make one for the damier alma..a chocolate strap. There is a thread on this already w/ a posted picture and I think it looks cute. call the 866 number and have them locate one for you:smile::smile: good luck..

yes, they make one for the damier alma..a chocolate strap. There is a thread on this already w/ a posted picture and I think it looks cute. call the 866 number and have them locate one for you:smile::smile: good luck..

I have the Damier strap. It's adjustable and I bought it from the boutique. Don't remember the exact price since I purchased it two years ago but it's probably at least $175 or more. Call the 866 number or go to a local store if you can.