Scarves Ode to the Twilly

Cinderlala

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
It has been such a hot summer on the East Coast that I've been entirely unable to wear any H other than bags & the always underappreciated Twilly.

Mind you, it's been so hot that it's really my bag wearing the Twilly, but it is still the only bit of silk I've been able to incorporate into summer at all!

Thus, an ode to the wonderful sliver of silk from H known as the Twilly. :heart:

I just crank up the AC and wear my shawls around the house :biggrin: Actually, two of the three twillys that I have were bought for DD. Just wish she'd wear them long enough to get a picture!

This one was an RAOK gift from last year, me very first twilly :love:
Tout En Carre in Turqoise

attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_0932.JPG
    100_0932.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 12,776
Reactions: Sferics
fleurs de lotus twilly in aqua/vert/anis colourway, tied as piggy's twilly flower:
attachment.php

fleurs de lotus twilly on front handle, jeu des omnibus on back handle
attachment.php

hidden bolduc twilly (came with 3-piece palladium clou de selle twilly ring set), tied in piggy's windsor heart knot with large clou de selle twilly ring
attachment.php

same hidden bolduc twilly as bow embellishment on a dress:
attachment.php

l'air de ginza twilly, tied into flat wrap bracelet with large clou de selle twilly ring:
attachment.php

. . . and into piggy's faux twilly necktie with large clou de selle twilly ring:
attachment.php

Last edited:
tout en carré twillytail (^(oo)^)
attachment.php

this tout en carré colourway comes as a set with palladium bolduc twilly rings:
attachment.php

confettis d'ex libris twilly belt, with a baby bolduc twilly ring used as the fastener
attachment.php

attachment.php

jeu des omnibus twilly shoulder strap wrap for baby 26cm lindy
attachment.php

maillons twilly in mastic/marron glacé/gris
attachment.php

plumes twilly tied into piggy's fluffy bow bracelet with clou de selle twilly rings

attachment.php

I can never, ever remember what this twilly design is called. every time I look it up, and every time I forget it anew. anyone? :P shown here securing a multiple-looped Chanel necklace to enhance what I call the "parting shot," aka the back view of the outfit
attachment.php

Here are some pictures of my bags with their Twilly's!

There are two with the Jypsiere...the first is when I turned the strap into a shoulder strap rather than a cross body. The second is how I tie the bow when it's cross-body.

Attachments

• KF32CP Dressed.JPG
    KF32CP Dressed.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 7,361
  • GPBN Dressed.JPG
    GPBN Dressed.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 7,363
  • PLGMB Dressed.JPG
    PLGMB Dressed.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 7,407
  • J34VVFPHW Dressed.JPG
    J34VVFPHW Dressed.JPG