Uh oh, you created a wristlet monster :-D

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Well, ladies, I went to the Coach boutique at University Village (near the U of W campus in Seattle) and it is fantastic for those yet to try it! :yahoo:

Here's my new little beauty, and my first leather wristlet (now I have 3...the other 2 are patchwork ones). Woo hooo!

I proudly bought this while carrying my LV Mono Speedy (and pulling my debit card out of my Prada wallet) ;) . I know, I have no loyalty whatsoever. :shame:

Attachments

• coach wristlet jan07.jpg
    coach wristlet jan07.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 132
Well, ladies, I went to the Coach boutique at University Village (near the U of W campus in Seattle) and it is fantastic for those yet to try it! :yahoo:

Here's my new little beauty, and my first leather wristlet (now I have 3...the other 2 are patchwork ones). Woo hooo!

I proudly bought this while carrying my LV Mono Speedy (and pulling my debit card out of my Prada wallet) ;) . I know, I have no loyalty whatsoever. :shame:

Pursegrrl:

Your wristlet is beautiful. Wear it in good health.
Although I am not a big fan of signature I think this one
is very tastefully done. I may have to go and buy myself
one too.:yes:

Pursegrrl:

Your wristlet is beautiful. Wear it in good health.
Although I am not a big fan of signature I think this one
is very tastefully done. I may have to go and buy myself
one too.:yes:

Yes, go check it out...it's even better IRL! The leather is amazing and the additional fringe tassel is a nice, elegant touch. Unlike my other wristlets, this one also has a small side pocket inside.