James Franco is Lohan's Source of Frustation???

Dunno whether this one's right...........

"She seemed lost. She was trying to get James' attention, and he wouldn't give her anything. She was smoking a lot, not drinking in front of him, and then she went into a bedroom.

"From there, she went back to trying to get James' attention again, and he was ignoring her. She ran out crying."

:graucho::graucho::graucho:

Most of the time I forgot that she's still 19....

=============================================================

source: Celebritywonder.com - The Latest Updates

I saw on Access Hollywood that LL tried to give James an expensive watch as a display of her affection but he wouldn't accept it. She proceeded to wear that watch with her regular watch (2 watches) in a emotional reminder. Hmmmm...

BTW, I think James is really handsome. I love him in the Spider-Man movies.

I saw on Access Hollywood that LL tried to give James an expensive watch as a display of her affection but he wouldn't accept it. She proceeded to wear that watch with her regular watch (2 watches)...

What an embarrassment for this young man.
I'm really glad she's getting help. What else can you say?

Dunno whether this one's right...........

"She seemed lost. She was trying to get James' attention, and he wouldn't give her anything. She was smoking a lot, not drinking in front of him, and then she went into a bedroom.

"From there, she went back to trying to get James' attention again, and he was ignoring her. She ran out crying."

:graucho::graucho::graucho:

Most of the time I forgot that she's still 19....

=============================================================

source: Celebritywonder.com - The Latest Updates

That's such a good point to remember

He was great in the James Dean TV movie. He seems more like a low-key guy, definetely not the type to want to be in the Lohan orbit. Anyone who enters that is going to have the spotlight on them whether they want it or not.

My goodness1 It seems she is a serious attention seeker. I mean if a guy doesnt want you, he doesnt want you! Have a bit of pride woman! (Ofcourse all of the above goes only if this story is true- you know how gossip agents are!)