Batignolles Horizontal owners does the lip across the top fray?

lavanity

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
I have only had my BH for about 6 months and it is fraying a bit on the lip going around the top of the bag. Is this normal? Has anyone else had theis happen? Thanx.

I have only had my BH for about 6 months and it is fraying a bit on the lip going around the top of the bag. Is this normal? Has anyone else had theis happen? Thanx.

Can u post photos of what you are talking about, thanks!! As far as my BH -no problems yet, I am putting mine to rest now for a couple of months - it's snowing and it's time for my Looping GM and Mini Looping to come out and play! HA! HA!

...if you can share photos, maybe we can get a clearer idea of what you are talking about...thanks!!! :nuts:

Can u post photos of what you are talking about, thanks!! As far as my BH -no problems yet, I am putting mine to rest now for a couple of months - it's snowing and it's time for my Looping GM and Mini Looping to come out and play! HA! HA!

...if you can share photos, maybe we can get a clearer idea of what you are talking about...thanks!!! :nuts:

Dumb question, I am trying to upload a picture. Can some tell me how to? Thanx!

I uploaded a pic :smile:

Attachments

• Picture 4009.jpg
    Picture 4009.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 111
I've had mine a year and mine is doing that a little bit.
I don't even carry it everyday as I carry my Chanel's as often.
I figured it was normal since it's a raw edge. . . probably a bad design decision to have a raw edge.