Nordstrom Chloe sales anyone???

buttercupotea

Jan 14, 2007
Hi!! i'm looking for a chloe sale at any local Nordstrom. We have a recently opened Nordstrom where I live but they don't sell any major handbag designers, other than MJ, so I would love to get any leads of Chloe paddingtons on sale at any of your local Nordstroms so I can give them a call and perhaps find myself a bag.:yes:

thanks for your help!;)

What are you looking for buttercup?>

I am heading to Nordies in a few and am happy to scout out stuff for you!!
:yes:

Hi!! i'm looking for a chloe sale at any local Nordstrom. We have a recently opened Nordstrom where I live but they don't sell any major handbag designers, other than MJ, so I would love to get any leads of Chloe paddingtons on sale at any of your local Nordstroms so I can give them a call and perhaps find myself a bag.:yes:

thanks for your help!;)

ooh i got back on a little too late youre probably out shopping and i just got back!! the taupe zippy i want wasn't at my local neimans tho i saw it online.
i'm looking for a medium zip paddington, medium box or original bowler, or regular satchel in taupe, blanc, castor, or BLEU NUIT my top color choice. well i guess let me know if you remember seeing anything GOOD!! thanks HMWE46!!

:idea:Couldn't you have your SA do a store search, even if your particular one doesn't carry Chloe? Then you could do a purchase over the phone and have it shipped.

Hi, I'm kind of new to this and not the biggest Chloe expert, but I actually have a question...I had my SA at Nordstrom in Beachwood, OH do a nationwide store check for the Paddy with the black hardware a few weeks ago (when I was home for winter break) and she found a few in California that she said they could do a send sale for (but I wasn't ready to commit at the time)...But I was actually wondering if anyone had seen one at one of their local stores more recently because I go to school in Boston and we don't have a Nordie's here. If so, did you happen to see how much it cost (I know it was on sale...)?? Thanks so much!! (I am actually curious about any black Chloe bags that are on sale...Just looking for a black bag for winter. Thanks!)

The only black hardware paddy that I have ever seen on sale at Nordstroms was the baby paddy. It was black with black hardware. Is that the one that you are talking about?

i called mall of america and they only had a snakeskin and brown/tan color available. she wasn't sure of the style but it was either a edith/betty. hope this helps someone and they were on sale!!

Hi, I'm kind of new to this and not the biggest Chloe expert, but I actually have a question...I had my SA at Nordstrom in Beachwood, OH do a nationwide store check for the Paddy with the black hardware a few weeks ago (when I was home for winter break) and she found a few in California that she said they could do a send sale for (but I wasn't ready to commit at the time)...But I was actually wondering if anyone had seen one at one of their local stores more recently because I go to school in Boston and we don't have a Nordie's here. If so, did you happen to see how much it cost (I know it was on sale...)?? Thanks so much!! (I am actually curious about any black Chloe bags that are on sale...Just looking for a black bag for winter. Thanks!)

The store Great A Luxe in Copley next to Eyes Over Copley has Chloe bags for 50% off. Go check them out. I don't know the exact names of the Chloe bags but I did noticed that they have a Chloe Silverado in python. They also have clothing for 60% off on various designers. I wish their number so that you can call but I tried searching and I couldn't find it. :sad: Hope that helps!;)