PERFUMMEEEE (info)

sprinkles

professional enabler
Sep 12, 2006
Hi Ladies! I got you guys some more info on the perfume coming out :yes:

Scent: Unique blend of soft florals, tart green mandarin, quava, lush violet petals and water lily with a finish of sandlewood, amber wood and vanilla.

Sizes: 1.7 fl oz perfume, .27 fl oz purse purfume (purse size), .06 oz solid perfume.

What it looks like: Classic perfume bottles, with signature on them. There is also a lozenge tag hanging from the largest bottle. I think the solid perfume is in a lozenge tag container.

I am super excited about this, they are going to send out over 30,000 samples to certain customers. They are also putting scent strips in magazines and our catalog, as well as having samples for bag stuffers!

ALSOOO the bags for spring have the model with a perfume bottle on her head and the ads have the model with a huge perfume bottle covering her naked boobs! :shrugs: We seriously don't know what to think of that, haha.

so, it's something you can tolerate being sprayed all day long? lol.

i want samples! i need to go pay coach a little visit. i still have merch credits. :graucho:

and coach is getting the sex appeal, eh? risque.

so, it's something you can tolerate being sprayed all day long? lol.

and coach is getting the sex appeal, eh? risque.

Lordy and the bottle is clear besides the signature! We seriously think there's a nip slip too! :censor:

Still not sure if I can deal with little girls spraying it all day, so i'll throw samples at them! haha. I think we get the samples in march or april :smile:

Lordy and the bottle is clear besides the signature! We seriously think there's a nip slip too! :censor:

Still not sure if I can deal with little girls spraying it all day, so i'll throw samples at them! haha. I think we get the samples in march or april :smile:
i will seriously bust out laughing if there's a nip slip! lol. too funny.