Real Housewives of New Jersey {RHoNJ}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she keeps all her jewelry?

Her meeting is with her pistol whipping druggie ex, not the Staub fitness equipment dude. Thats why I got confused :P

oh wow...DaniBev sure as hell is busy with court dates

How bout it....sheesh and she claims she is broke. How can she afford the lawyers unless she is paying them all in fringe benefits :nuts:

Wonder what happened with her home since it was foreclosed on. Its funny how 2Heads biz was front page news and DaniBev's foreclosure was muted.

Ya think 2Head will throw DaniBev's foreclosure in her face? Especially since 2Head claims her house isnt?? :thinking:

Last edited:
I know I am the only one here and dare I say it:ninja: but Danielle did something right because her girls turned out fine. I'm not defending her antics but I don't agree with a lot of things that have been said about her. I can't wait to see the reunion. It's going to be a doozy.

^Well to be honest we only see a blip of these kids. And from what I have seen so far the kids give her weird looks all the time :P Who knows how they are in real life. They could be really screwed up cause of DaniBev, and how would we know it?

^It's the same across the board, we only see a little of their lives, all of them. From what I've seen D's girls seem quite normal. The kids that may turn out to be the problem IMO would be T's kids.

I know I am the only one here and dare I say it:ninja: but Danielle did something right because her girls turned out fine. I'm not defending her antics but I don't agree with a lot of things that have been said about her. I can't wait to see the reunion. It's going to be a doozy.

I am sure she got all the good behavior from their father, and, sad to say, they are still kids, especially jillian, too soon to say they turned out fine

Status
Not open for further replies.