Real Housewives of New Jersey {RHoNJ}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danielle's the victim. :rolleyes: She has said enough! lol Caroline said what she feels about this womAn to her face. Maybe it's not necessary, but I give her some credit for saying it to her. I don't know, I was sitting there watching thinking yes yes YES! when Caroline was talking. Everything many of us would want to say to Danielle. Caroline never wanted anything to do with Danielle. Crazy is crazy no matter how you slice it. I think Caroline's view of and relationship with Danielle has been more honest and true than any of the others on the show. Not bending so much to make so called good TV. I do give her credit for that.

All we see is what Bravo wants us to see. I certainly wasn't sitting there watching thinking yes yes yes:biggrin: Caroline should have stayed the class act she claims to be. I like Caroline to a certain extent, but calling names, really?
Ashley should pay the price, why should she get off? She did the petty crime, do the petty time. IMO- Don't fool yourself into thinking Danielle is the only crazy one. ;)

cause danielle doesn't use her baby mittens with Teresa and treats her like an irrational adult. everyone else uses their kid gloves with Teresa kind of like she doesn't know any better. I'm sure half of it is an act while the other half of Teresa really is a dim empty headed girl.
i've known girls like this. they play stupid and may also be a tiny bit air headed but get mad when people treat them accordingly. if you don't want to be treated like an idiot, then don't put up an act.

maybe it isn't an act, maybe Teresa is just that dumb

Of all the craziness, that was the part that got me. I couldn't believe that Danielle had not only brought these strange, armed men into her home, but she made her daughters greet them and hug them. The hell?!
I know. Just everything she was saying, the tone of her voice... it was just all so weird.

All we see is what Bravo wants us to see. I certainly wasn't sitting there watching thinking yes yes yes:biggrin: Caroline should have stayed the class act she claims to be. I like Caroline to a certain extent, but calling names, really?
Ashley should pay the price, why should she get off? She did the petty crime, do the petty time. IMO- Don't fool yourself into thinking Danielle is the only crazy one. ;)

Oh, I know exactly what's going on.;) Danielle is in a league of her own. That's just the truth. Pure entertainment value, yes, I was enjoying the moment with Caroline. lol
YOU GO GIRL! And it's funny because Caroline and class act have never been in the same sentence for me, but I still like her. I know I'd want her on my side. lol We all know Ashley is/was guilty. Whatever. Mama Bear tried.

Last edited:
I'm going to dissent from the majority here and say that Caroline was not even really name-calling. To tell someone that they are garbage is not calling them a name; it's telling them to their face what kind of person they are. It's completely different from "prostitution ho-ah" IMO. "Calling names" denotes, in my mind at least, picking out one characteristic of a person and degrading them down to that one quality. Whore, slut, a-hole, etc. etc. Caroline's calling D "garbage" got down to her very core - what she, as a whole person - is. Not some small aspect of her past or her life, but what she is. I don't think it detracted from C's class at all to tell D that she was garbage.

JMO, though! :smile:

:P Swanky..

I had to watch. Best part, didn't see it coming, was when Caroline told Danielle she's a clown, a big joke. HELLO!!! To the point! with most everything Caroline said. Not that it made any difference to Danielle. I think Caroline wanted to see if she could save the day. It's just like her to think mama bear, could talk D into dropping the case against Ashley. I don't think Caroline meeting with Danielle was such a stretch.

Danielle...*sigh* I know I joke around in these threads, but seriously, Danielle is not a stable healthy woman. I truly feel for her daughters. It's sickening to watch her speak to them about the things she does, the way she does. The woman is sick. She needs help. She's got so much baggage, so much that I can only imagine how many times she has unloaded her BS on those girls, for their entire existence I bet. The damage that's already been done and that will surely continue as the girls grow older... it really isn't fun to watch anymore. I hope Danielle finds her way, soon, for her daughters more than anyone.

eta.... I know it has to have already been mentioned, but the last scene with Danielle, her girls and the bodyguards. Wow.

ugh i know. i cant imagine what it would be like to be her kids and have their mom tell them they have to bring armored guards to meet with a person, let alone be forced to hug them and thank them.. like she was saved by them or something. truly disgusting. her girls are going to be damaged from this bs for so long...

why is it that ani is the only one that sets T temper off .

Its almost kind of funny how Danielle makes Teresa mad. lol

I just don't like how Teresa goes over the top to express that anger

I agree ^ There was no need for Caroline to call D garbage and a clown. How about rising above it....Did she think that calling her names was going to fair well. I would have had more respect for Caroline had she left out the nonsensical name calling. Hard to get your point across when you are insulting someone. I know that pretty much everyone hates D, but I have a little bit of a sad spot for her. Clearly she is ill, but what they are doing does have impact on D's kids who are innocent. They have enough grief to deal with.

I think Caroline calling her names is her way of expressing her anger. lol way better then flipping a table (Teresa) and chasing Dani out the resturant (Kim G). She didn't curse once!

Danielle's the victim. She has said enough! lol Caroline said what she feels about this womAn to her face. Maybe it's not necessary, but I give her some credit for saying it to her. I don't know, I was sitting there watching thinking yes yes YES! when Caroline was talking. Everything many of us would want to say to Danielle. Caroline never wanted anything to do with Danielle. Crazy is crazy no matter how you slice it. I think Caroline's view of and relationship with Danielle has been more honest and true than any of the others on the show. Not bending so much to make so called good TV. I do give her credit for that.

I really believe that Bravo set up this meeting between the two. Caroline avoided Kim G like the plague because she doesn't want to hear about drama and then out of the blue decides to have a chat with Danielle? Doesn't sound like her to me.

LOL! I know, but at the same time, I wasn't surprised. Bev isn't too quick. The Clown bit... I had to pick my chin up on that one. And when she called her a joke..... all I could see on the TV screen... the JOKER! Those fricken eyebrows!

that would have been a great comeback if Caroline said that. LOL

I’m not proud of the names I called her; my remarks were cruel and childish. But, that's my truth. Makes absolutely no sense but, it is what it is. I said what I said out of frustration and anger.

^Caroline's explanation

Last edited:
I get that Bravo set up the DaniBev-Caroline show down, but I just can't wrap my head around it.
It doesn't make sense. You don't try to reason with a crazy person. End of story. If you really want her crazy ass out of your lives, start building a case against her for harassment or stalking.

eta.... I know it has to have already been mentioned, but the last scene with Danielle, her girls and the bodyguards. Wow.

Of all the craziness, that was the part that got me. I couldn't believe that Danielle had not only brought these strange, armed men into her home, but she made her daughters greet them and hug them. The hell?!

Can you imagine making your young daughter hug a stranger like that. And she was like "thank the men for keeping mommy safe" My gawd Christine looked like ugh she's back :rolleyes:

This womEn constantly puts those girls in harms way, and she thinks she is such a good mother. :wacko:

I agree! The name calling was unnecessary.

I didnt think it was that bad LOL! She called her a clown not a prostitution whore...sometimes you have to jar her with words cause she just sits there lost in her head :P

I'm going to dissent from the majority here and say that Caroline was not even really name-calling. To tell someone that they are garbage is not calling them a name; it's telling them to their face what kind of person they are. It's completely different from "prostitution ho-ah" IMO. "Calling names" denotes, in my mind at least, picking out one characteristic of a person and degrading them down to that one quality. Whore, slut, a-hole, etc. etc. Caroline's calling D "garbage" got down to her very core - what she, as a whole person - is. Not some small aspect of her past or her life, but what she is. I don't think it detracted from C's class at all to tell D that she was garbage.

JMO, though! :smile:

ITA!! DaniBev is garbage!!! She does so many rotten things, has a sordid past involving pistol whipping a person for drug $$, sorry but she is garbage! Caroline is just calling it as she see's it.

And we all have commented on her wacky eyebrows, squoob, etc. so I kinda think she is a clown!! :P

Danielle Staub to Face Off with Ex-Hubby

Danielle Staub is in line for another epic sit-down -- this time the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star will enter the same room as her ex-husband ... to try and settle a legal war involving accusations of rape, gunplay and dog murder. It's all over a $5 million lawsuit filed by Danielle's ex Kevin Maher -- who claims Staub slandered him when she claimed Kevin once raped her on a bed of broken glass, forced her to play Russian Roulette, and also murdered her dog. Now, a judge has ordered both Maher and Staub to attend a mediation hearing in the hopes that they can "facilitate a resolution of the case before it goes to trial." Maher -- the subject of the now infamous book "Cop Without a Badge" -- tells TMZ, "I will listen to the mediator ... but if the results are not fair and reasonable, I look forward to my day in court when I can call [Danielle] out on her lies." Maher continues, "I want to be vindicated for the horrific crimes she falsely accuses me of." The two sides are set to face off on Friday morning in Orange County, California. Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.