Anyone own this bag?

Marc Jacobs -  Leather Hobo -  Bergdorf Goodman=

OR

Valentino -  Buffalo Bag -  Bergdorf Goodman

I received both bags today. I really love the style and color of the Valentino bag...prettier IRL. However, it does not open up very wide (the tabs at the zipper ends are permanently fixed to the bag). Also, the two handles JUST fit on the shoulder
The MJ bag is really lovely as well. It really opens up wide as the closure is magnetic and it folds over. I love the color, though I usually carry neutral purses. I'm an odd duck around here, as I usually carry the same bag day after day, so it would have to go with everything. I usually dress in earth tones, denim, and navy with splashes of pinks, reds, or oranges.
So what do you ladies think? I'm not so concerned with the price difference. I just want a bag that I'll love for the spring and summer. BTW, my current every day bag is a Mulberry Emmy.

I am afraid I this might not be very helpful, but I prefer the design of the MJ (by a long way) but the colour of the Valentino. The MJ also looks a lot more flexible to me whereas the Valentino, for me, speaks 'occasion' and not everyday. Sorry, I am useless aren't I?

Can you find the MJ one in another colour? I love the design of both but find the MJ more practical - only I think the colour is not for every day, for me at least.
If it is between those two, go with MJ.

Thank you all @ tPF for your input. There isn't a more stylish group anywhere, I am sure!

I've decided to keep the Valentino bag. Since I'll be using it for spring/summer, it'll work fine on the shoulder with lighter clothing. I also like that the Valentino is not as deep as the MJ, so is less bulky under my arm.

I thought the MJ's tdf green would be a great accent to my neutral clothing, but I think I will tire of it more quickly. Also, the more I looked at it, the less I liked the luggage-tag-style MJ label on the front. I think I will list it on ebay and see if I can recoup the cost, instead of paying to ship it back to BG.

Anyway, I also ordered a chocolate brown nylon Prada tote with leather trim, but I haven't received it yet. I might just have two bags for spring and summer already bought! I try to buy one fabulous bag each season, and at the end of the season, I sell it and apply the money toward a new bag (I think there was thread about people like me). Of course, I have small bags and clutches that I keep over time to use for occasions, not every day.

Thanks all. I love reading what you all have to say about all sorts of topics when I visit tPF