Are the Manolo Blahnik Sederaby

Aww Selena that sucks!
I'm dying for a pair, but not sure if I want to go the ebay route, because I'm unsure of what size I should get?

Pharmdchick, how was the sizing for you?

Hey shopalot! I highly recommend the shoes, they are not only comfortable but the silver matches just about anything these days! I had heard that these particular shoes would be 1/2 size larger than normal, but I found that to be untrue. I wear an 8.5 so I tried on a 39, but they were too large. I got an exact 38.5 and they fit perfectly. You want them true to the size of your foot becuase its not the type of shoe you want flying across the street when your walking! :yes: I recommend trying on the shoe before purchase. (If you can find them in a store!) I almost bought them on-line & I'm glad I didn't! I'd probably stay away from Ebay, they are asking WAY too much for them. Retail is $645, so why is this person asking $999!!! Crazy!!!

eBay: NGG MANOLO BLAHNIK SILVER 105MM SEDARABY SHOES 36.5 (item 110079255630 end time Jan-20-07 20:22:45 PST)

Good luck in your search! Here's my Barney's phone # if you want to call them and check on stock: 469.221.4810. SA Josephine sold me mine, super nice lady!

congrats selena!! You will love them, they're gorgeous shoes. I ordered a size 36 and they are too big so I've decided to ship mine back for a 35.5. I just called the boutique and they don't have any more left. I will have to wait for the next shipment in February. =(

congrats selena!! You will love them, they're gorgeous shoes. I ordered a size 36 and they are too big so I've decided to ship mine back for a 35.5. I just called the boutique and they don't have any more left. I will have to wait for the next shipment in February. =(

Yaya, I am just curious..... what size do you normally wear in Manolos? do you think these seem to run big or true to size? :shrugs:

You guys are so much help! I can't believe I almost overpaid by several hundred dollars on eBay :yucky:. I just called & ordered them from the Manolo boutique and my babies should be here in a couple days... wooo hooooo $645 + 25 (shipping) NO TAX :wlae::supacool:. I don't know why I didn't think of this in the first place lol:throwup:

Guccihucci, sorry for the late response. I usually wear size 6 to 6.5 in Manolos. Sandals, I take 6.5 and pumps I take 6. I ordered the sedaraby in a 6 and they are way too big. I will be exchanging mine for a 5.5. They're currently out of stock in my size so I will have to wait.