New Lanvin flat colors

The ones that just came in (and went) were these colors : bronze, silver, yellow, navy, tan - and several others but I can't remember. Barneys has them in some sizes - depends on your size - mostly sold out.

Nordstrom may have some - I only saw them their in bronze and silver. They got their order later than Barneys . . .

The ones that just came in (and went) were these colors : bronze, silver, yellow, navy, tan - and several others but I can't remember. Barneys has them in some sizes - depends on your size - mostly sold out.

Nordstrom may have some - I only saw them their in bronze and silver. They got their order later than Barneys . . .

I am looking for a bronze 9.5. Which Nordies in LA is carrying them? I can't find them here in Chicago in that color.

I am looking for a bronze 9.5. Which Nordies in LA is carrying them? I can't find them here in Chicago in that color.

Well I passed on the bronze when they first came out since I had them in gold and a tan color with some gold sparkles. Then I saw them. Within the last two weeks when I looked for them in my size 9 they were sold out at Barneys and Madison. I would call them anyway you might get lucky.

The Nordstrom that just had them (and I bought last week) is the newly reopened one in Woodland Hills, CA 818 884 7900

I don't know what other Nordstrom's carry Lanvin - anyone?

Okay, Barneys here in Chicago sold out of the bronze so I bought the silver instead. The leather feels like butter - these are FABULOUS shoes. And that is a word I usually only reserve for my love - Monsieur Louboutin.