Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Donna Hobo

^^:smile: Crazy, I was doing my ebay/Bonz browse this morning and noticed it was gone as I had been eyeing it...was wondering if you'd changed your mind! I keep going back and forth on this bag! I really want it, but at the same time wish I could see it and try it on in person first. I am so torn, not sure what to do!:shrugs:

And...thedseer, where are your mod pics girl???!!!

Oops, I’ve gotta get on that! I haven’t had a chance to use my Donna yet, but it’s very light and soft and seems like it’ll be a great bag. I’ll try to post pics soon!

Also – I think there might be two different sizes of the Donna? Anyone know? I remember when I was ordering that there were two different Black Donnas posted, one with slightly larger measurements.

I've been good and haven't bought anything since my donna (almost two months!) Though I'm embarrassed to say that I'm only just now using her for the first time. I've got to say though-love it! Drove to the beach today, dressed super casually, and it was perfect. Ill make sure to take some pics.

Here's a few snaps of my new Brick Donna!!! Am really loving the casual chic-ness of this bag! She's so pretty! :love:

DSC_0512.jpg

DSC_0517-1.jpg

DSC_0519-1.jpg

I'll try and post a few mod pics soon too! :smile:

Love the photos.
Just snapped up a black Donna Hobo from the Harvey Nics sale for £268. It wasn't actually meant to go into the sale, but they honoured the mistake and I got an absolute bargain. It feels like Christmas today! :love: