Alexander Wang Which Alexander Wang are you SEARCHING for???

sherylang

May 29, 2007
hi :smile: i know this is sold out everywhere.. but can anyone help me look for this backpack please?? would REALLY appreciate it :smile:

Attachments

• Alexander Wang 1.jpg
    Alexander Wang 1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 3,277
I borrowed this idea from another forum, thought it'd be helpful to have a dedicated thread for AW's we are on the hunt for! We can post here in hopes that others might give us some help in finding if they happen to see your wish list item(s) some where out there!! :biggrin:

I am on a desperate hunt for the Donna Hobo in Fatigue Green. If anyone happens to see one of these, could you please PM me and let me know! Many thanks!!:flowers:

I borrowed this idea from another forum, thought it'd be helpful to have a dedicated thread for AW's we are on the hunt for! We can post here in hopes that others might give us some help in finding if they happen to see your wish list item(s) some where out there!! :biggrin:

I am on a desperate hunt for the Donna Hobo in Fatigue Green. If anyone happens to see one of these, could you please PM me and let me know! Many thanks!!:flowers:

the gray one on shopbop.com made me look twice because i thought it was the green one for some reason

heyyy platinum may i marry you?? :P:P:P
I'm going to order it as soon as I'm back home..I'm in Seattle atm
Goshhh I can't wait!!!!
Is that a reputable online store,isn't it???

Haha you made me giggle :graucho:

Yes Hampden is very reputable, i bought my black on black baby from them, you may want to deal with SA "Katie" as she is an absolute doll and extremely quick to answer e-mails and answer any/all questions,

Have a great weekend :biggrin:

Haha you made me giggle :graucho:

Yes Hampden is very reputable, i bought my black on black baby from them, you may want to deal with SA "Katie" as she is an absolute doll and extremely quick to answer e-mails and answer any/all questions,

Have a great weekend :biggrin:

Ehehehehehehehe =)

I do trust you, I'll send an e-mail asking for Katie!

Thank you and same to you!