CA buyers, which is a better LV store to go to??

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Okay so this Monday I am going to go to the LV store w/my very long list of stuff I want to see: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/what-im-going-look-when-i-go-lv-85756.html

DH is going to watch the kiddies (brats) so I can shop ALONE......yeah! So CA buyers which do you think is a better LV store to shop at and do you have a regular SA that you can recommend to me??

1. Beverly Center
2. Century City
3. Rodeo Drive
4. Hollywood & Highland

RODEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rodeo is my headquarters!!!
The s/a's are wonderful there, its there flagship store and its fun to celebs watch there too.
(Blonde - Lisa is fantastic!!!!)
Chanel is right across the street and I know you would really enjoy yourself.
Let us know where you go :smile:

Out of the choices you posted, Rodeo Drive for sure..I like June..she's really sweet.
Beverly Center is small, not my favorite and the Hollywood & Highland one is REALLY small and not all that great IMO.

South Coast. I don't like Rodeo because it's an outdoor "mall". i don't like outdoor malls. especially in this FREEEEEEEEZING weather, i rather not be outside at all!! LoL! Oh, and if you decide to go to the SCP location, ask for Sherry, my SA at that location. She's absolutely fab and she'll take care of you! Just tell her I sent ya! :smile:

and imho, the beverly center LV is weird because of the type of mall it's in... it's like the Saks in Mission Viejo.. that mall isn't a Saks mall, and it's losing business/money because of it.. I'm sure it still makes it's goals/quotas etc, but imo, the BC mall is so.. mixed. you got teens and kids and full fledged families everywhere.. to me, it loses its' special quality of shopping in a "nice" mall. The same applies to the H&H location, but if you go to the H&H location, ask for Karen! She's my SA out there, and tell her Jimmy said hi and sent ya there cuz she's BOMBTASTIC!

I've never been to the Century City LV, so I have no opinion on that one. :P

i prefer rodeo...i've had the best experience with them..

SCP..they have an attitude
beverly center..my fav SA just left according to a tPFer..and the rest of the SAs there aren't good IMO..

however, it might be just me..

i just love outdoor shopping

I like going to Century City. It's usually pretty quiet in there. The staff is nice, helpful and somewhat reserved. The security guard is usually friendly. The Rodeo Dr. store is more bustling and larger, so they may have more selection.