in lust with .. COACH CARLY!! show me yours?

Laura3422

Jul 17, 2006
Hello Coach lovers :smile:
I'm currently in love with the Carly signature bag in brass/khaki/gold ..
but it's not available online until 1/29!!
My closest coach stores are in the Minneapolis/St. paul area and I saw the Carly at a Coach store in Southdale center last weekend .. I've been saving for a new Coach for a late christmas present to myself and I can't wait to get it!

Do any of you ladies have a Carly? in any color/size, of course.
Show it off. At least keep me satisfied until the 29th until I can (hopefully) order it!! I truly am counting the days - I'm so pathetic! :smile:

I have one that's nothing like what you're lusting after, but I'll show it off anyway! It's the medium parchment Carly.

If you have a Macy's near you, they may have the Carly you're looking for. I've seen the sig/gold in Macy's KoP.

Attachments

• carly.JPG
    carly.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 135
  • pilot side.JPG
    pilot side.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 110
  • pilot & wallet.JPG
    pilot & wallet.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 87
Hello Coach lovers :smile:
I'm currently in love with the Carly signature bag in brass/khaki/gold ..
but it's not available online until 1/29!!
My closest coach stores are in the Minneapolis/St. paul area and I saw the Carly at a Coach store in Southdale center last weekend .. I've been saving for a new Coach for a late christmas present to myself and I can't wait to get it!

Do any of you ladies have a Carly? in any color/size, of course.
Show it off. At least keep me satisfied until the 29th until I can (hopefully) order it!! I truly am counting the days - I'm so pathetic! :smile:

OO!! This is the one I am lusting over too!!! So glad you started this thread.. I am really interested in getting one as well.

I am trying to hold out one more week for the large black leather Carly!! I saw it the other day IRL and almost feel over dead it was soooo pretty!! But, of course I think all Carly's are TDF!!!!

Here are some pics of my carly. I love it because it fits everything and fits nicely on the shoulder. :graucho:

Attachments

• DSC04445.JPG
    DSC04445.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC04446.JPG
    DSC04446.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC04464.JPG
    DSC04464.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC04449.JPG
    DSC04449.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC04447.JPG
    DSC04447.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 80
attachment.php

I liked the one that was khaki/brass/saddle signature but when I went to go buy it, it kept falling off my shoulder and totally annoyed me. Do you current owners have that same problem??

OO!! This is the one I am lusting over too!!! So glad you started this thread.. I am really interested in getting one as well.

Ohh, I'm glad. haha. I can't wait.

Butterfly, is that the large size?
I, for the life of me, can't decide whether I would like med. or large better.

I'm about 5'11,
and I like big bags .. so I guess I'm leaning towards large.

I have the medium Carly in black leather. I absolutely love it. Everywhere I go I get compliments and envious looks. One of my professors actually petted it. :smile: I did not have any problem keeping it on my shoulder once I took all the stuffing out and put my own things in. The only issue I have is that it can get a little heavy. I really have to stay on top of keeping it cleaned out. Its not really heavy enough to make it a real problem, but I have found myself moving out of it if I am going somewhere that I will have to walk around with it on my shoulder for a very long time. Which is a shame becuase sporting this bag is awesome. It may sound crazy, but this bag just makes me happy. I have had her over a week and I still get excited every time I pick her up (I also refer to her by name some of the time, and that does earn me some strange looks at times). :smile: I know you will thoroughly enjoy yours when it arrives.

Oh man, I know, ever since I saw the signaure ones I've been in love. That's definitely the next bag I've got my heart set on getting..just not sure if I want the gold or chambray..and what size? ah!! hahaa.

Ohh, I'm glad. haha. I can't wait.

Butterfly, is that the large size?
I, for the life of me, can't decide whether I would like med. or large better.

I'm about 5'11,
and I like big bags .. so I guess I'm leaning towards large.

--Yes it's the large. :yes:

Trust me, if you like larger bags, go for the Large, it's definitely worth it. The medium just won't work, and will be stuffed and too heavy. I tried on the medium just to see, and am so glad i didn't get it.