Karen Kooper dun lost her mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I saw that too! :confused1: OT: I see that you're from Sacto....I'm in Roseville! Not too far.....where do you usually get your LV? We go to SF about every 5-6wks and I get a fix....but of course in between there's Let-Trade, Ebay...and of course the PHONE!! :graucho:

YOu might be starting to see secondary SECONDARY market prices. Meaning she is not buying at retail anymore but rather from someone selling it at $600-800. KWIM?

Yeah, I saw that too! :confused1: OT: I see that you're from Sacto....I'm in Roseville! Not too far.....where do you usually get your LV? We go to SF about every 5-6wks and I get a fix....but of course in between there's Let-Trade, Ebay...and of course the PHONE!! :graucho:

I go to San Francisco 3-4 times a year to browse but I usually order from LV Hawaii (like I did today :devil: ) for lower prices and no taxes. I also check out different boutiques when I travel.

The Miroir line is the only overpriced line I see on her website.

The rest of her inventory looks under retail, which is good given the fact that pretty much everything is brand new.

Maybe the OP should write her an email to find out more information?

I think we'd all like to know :yes:

Yeah, I think KK has her reasons for pricing it, so I agree with John :love:

VG has a point though - maybe the OP or someone in tPF should write to her to find out what's the reason behind her pricing? :confused1:

I go to San Francisco 3-4 times a year to browse but I usually order from LV Hawaii (like I did today :devil: ) for lower prices and no taxes. I also check out different boutiques when I travel.

how much lower are the prices in Hawaii and how can there be no taxes?? I live in CA too and we get taxed for EVERYTHING, especially if there is a store in this state!

Status
Not open for further replies.