My Ferragamo Exotics

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
With all the talk about Ferragmo exotics, I thought I'd finally take some pics and show you mine! :biggrin:

The first one is the Shiny grey Alligator Gancio flap bag. This one is from F/W 2007, and has some wood accents. The hardware is silvertone and it is lined in tan suede. There is one tiny flaw on one scale, which meant good price for me. The workmanship is gorgeous, right up there with Hermes, yes I did say that!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• gatorfront.jpg
    gatorfront.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 1,284
  • gatortopW.jpg
    gatortopW.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,236
  • gatorcloseW.jpg
    gatorcloseW.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,243
Last edited:
Next is the Soft Sofia in Python. The color is a dusty charcoal grey/black with a purple undertone. The name is Nero Tulipan. The bag is large and the detachable strap is messenger bag length, silvertone hardware. Lined in black suede. F/W 2008.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• tulipancloseW.jpg
    tulipancloseW.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,264
  • tulipansofiasideW.jpg
    tulipansofiasideW.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,326
  • tulipansofiaW.jpg
    tulipansofiaW.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,427
Last edited:
When I saw the Tulipan Soft Sofia at the F/W 2008 trunk show, I fell in love with a clutch...

This one is the Chiara Python clutch in Anthracite Python. It has a calf leather rose on front, plus a strap that is tucked inside. Lined in Nero calf. F/W 2008

The third pic is a stock picture

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• chiarapython2W.jpg
    chiarapython2W.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,269
  • chiarapythonW.jpg
    chiarapythonW.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 1,263
  • Chiara Pitone Anthracite.jpg
    Chiara Pitone Anthracite.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,245
Last edited:
My last exotic came to me as a collection. I could not resist a matching wallet and flats.

This is the purple Karung large clutch. I adore the look of Karung with the scale patterning. I'm glad Ferragamo applied minimal dye to preserve the natural beauty. I've posted this one before. It was from the F/W 2009 sale.

attachment.php

Attachments

• purplekarung.jpg
    purplekarung.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 1,292
Oh WOW jburgh. Can't say I am a fan of exotics in general but your bags are magnificent. They are so understated and elegant. I sometimes find exotics scream too much "look at me" - but they are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations on your gorgeous collection of Ferragamo exotics! I agree it's hard to pick a favorite but if I had to make a choice, it would be the black python clutch with the rose detail. :heart:

Ditto.....

I remember when we first saw that clutch with the rose in SF. So beautiful and alas I wasn't able to get it. I didn't know you had acquired one. :nuts:

Gooooorrrrr-geousssss.