The BIG MOMMA "Hook" is here!!!

fendihunter

Wife,mom,purse hog!
O.G.
Sep 28, 2006
I'm so excited I think I might jump right out of my skin!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

She's here!!! The mammoth "Boston" bag is here. I was stressing majorly today, but it finally arrived. The color is simply stunning. Words cannot express how much I am loving this bag.:love: She's everything I thought she would be and more. I think I could carry my son in this bag :rolleyes: (Ok, JK).

I would like to thank Kelly at Greta Luxe for being such a doll, Zacorey and girlycharlie for steering me in their direction, and bagsforme for inspiring me to get this baby in the first place. I can always count on you gals to get me even more addicted to bags than I already am.:nuts:

I'll stop yapping now. Sorry these are not larger, but I'm having trouble today. Here she is:

06 Blueberry "Hook"

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hook Bag 022.jpg
    Hook Bag 022.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Hook Bag 024.jpg
    Hook Bag 024.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Hook Bag 025.jpg
    Hook Bag 025.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 72
  • Hook Bag 028.jpg
    Hook Bag 028.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 80
W O W - E E ... it's beautiful!!

I had looked at one (Ink color) at Barneys, and every time I was there, I would put it on my shoulder ... hemming & hawing ... until [OF COURSE] someone bought it ... sniff :crybaby: sniff!!

NUTS ... I didn't realize that Gretta Luxe carried these; the S/A's didn't mention that they had any! Hmmmm -- going to have to talk to them about that!

Congratulations!!

OMG, that's one killer bag!! The color is AMAZING and with the size, what a GREAT travel piece!!

Can't wait to see pics with you wearing it to get a better idea of the size proportions!!!

Congrats on yet another lovely acquisition! :yes: