Beautiful 06 Black City from a beautiful gal!!!!

This is a real beauty at a phenomenal price. Good luck bama girl and thanks to Erica for being such a sweetheart.
at74.gif

good luck AAA... u know i would hit the bin as well if i didn't already own a black city..

this black city seriously looks SOOO smooshy ^_^

good luck!!

awe, thanks eping, it's truly "the perfect black city" :tender:...it's just that i've got 2 of them now & i can't afford to keep both...when i bought it i thought i'd tuck it away for my daughter one day (if i'm ever lucky enough to have a daughter :angel:)...but DH & i agreed that i need to sell the bags i'm not using :girlsigh:

It was ME! It was sooooooo beautiful! I fell in love:love: - have been thinking about a black city for months! Now I will have to sell off one of mine! Can't wait to hold it!! Thanks bama!!!!

It was ME! It was sooooooo beautiful! I fell in love:love: - have been thinking about a black city for months! Now I will have to sell off one of mine! Can't wait to hold it!! Thanks bama!!!!

yippy, i'm sooooooooooooooo happy it's a PFer who's getting this beauty :yahoo:...you're not going to believe how gorgeous she is ally!!!...it's the quintessential "perfect black city" :love:...congrats sweetie, she'll be on her way to you tonight!!! :wlae: